Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nineteen Weeks


I'm now nineteen weeks along in my pregnancy. My first trimester was not fun but slowly I'm seeing an improvement in how I feel and what I'm able to eat. I still get a little sick at night but only for an hour or two so I'm grateful for that small blessing.

We haven't been able to feel the baby kick yet but I can usually tell where she's at and feel the hardness of my stomach where she's laying. David loves to feel her in my stomach. We are getting so excited to bring this little girl into our family!

10 comments:

Bob Ullery said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! Miss you sweet Leda.

Bob Ullery said...

Oh that was Kimber typing that. I didn't realized I was logged in under Bob's name.

KasiaJ said...

Hooray! I've been hoping you'd put up a pregnancy picture! You look lovely.

Natasha said...

That is so exciting! I remember when Ryan was able to feel the baby kick and hiccup and such. It becomes more real for daddy because he gets to be involved.

Angela said...

Love the picture. You look so cute!

Unknown said...

You look great! I am so excited for you and David!!

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted a cute pregnant picture. :) you look adorable! I'm glad you are starting to feel better. I can't wait to meet her. She is one lucky little girl to be loved so much already. Why do I get the feeling that she's already stolen her Daddy's heart. Lol please keep us updated on your pregnancy, and post more pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Look at you and your cute baby bump! Miss you and love you!

Evan and Jeanette said...

You look so darling! Yay for you :)

KimL said...

Its been forever since I've blogged, but you look so cute pregnant! Its getting closer! Holy cow!