Sunday, January 24, 2010

Master Bedroom

Since our master bedroom is basically finished I thought I would post some pictures of it. We painted the walls in a beautiful golden cream color named Laurel Canyon Beige that David's aunt had in her home.

We have a lot of built-in cabinets and shelves that give the room so much character...but we're also still trying to figure out exactly what to do with all the space. (I know, what a thing to complain about, too much space!)


I absolutely love the pillows I found for our window seat!
Our next projects are the kitchen, guest bedroom, and dining room. When they look perfect I'll send pictures. Until then, use your imagination. ;)

5 comments:

JoandDoug said...

Dang. I was hoping whoever originally owned the lego's wouldn't notice. Don't worry, we're just watching them until you're ready for them. We promise to not lose any parts (except for the million that were already missing). I love your room! The built-ins are my favorite! I want stuff like that in my house someday. I love it! Great color choice too and I love all your decor. So fun! Way to go!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE the little window seat! And yes, the pillows are perfect!! How great that they did built-in bookshelves!! We're getting ready to move so it's nice to "steal" some ideas from you! Can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Leda your room is so pretty! It looks like things are coming along rather nicely in your new little home. I want to come visit you sometime!

tcbcw said...

Watch out for space. It sneaks up on you and then it's gone. Then you move and find out what it's been hiding. ;-)
Oh, the room looks awesome.

Unknown said...

You are amazing! Not only do you save tons of money with coupons grocery shopping you are an interior decorator too! Awesome:)!